Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required on or before of 24th of November 2021.
Register closes in:
Event Date: Saturday, 27th of November, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM
Acceptable educational standards and eagerness to carry parents along.
Greensprings is committed to building soft skills in the children and focuses on the overall education of the child
Israel has improved and shown great interest in learning. Thanks to the teachers’ efforts and learning support. Please keep it up!
What to expect at "Get to Know Us" 2021
Global trends and their impact on your child's education
• Find out how we are shaping the future of education in Africa
• Find out how we have consistently produced excellent students for over 35 years
• Greensprings is the only accredited Thinking School in West Africa in partnership with Thinking School International; find out how it is shaping our students' meta-cognition to the highest level possible
• Find out how your child can participate
• Virtual display of our classrooms
• Virtual display of our laboratories
• Virtual display of our libraries
• Virtual display of our facilities
• Virtual display of our sensory rooms
• Virtual display of our play areas
Information on admission into Greensprings School
• Fee structure
• Entrance examination
• Admission procedure
• Application portal
Details on available scholarships in sports and academics
• Find out how your child can obtain scholarships through football
• Find out how your child can obtain scholarships through academics
Head of Admissions
Most of the enquiries we get from parents have to do with understanding our methods of delivering a well-rounded education and its value to their children. Parents have become more aware that children need more than academic excellence to succeed in life. This “Get to know us” event gives all parents an opportunity to fully engage with us and learn that the secret of our success is the value we place on Rigour both in and out of the classroom. Come interact with our students, teachers, administrators and parents. Learn how you can join our vibrant community.
About Greensprings School
Choosing the right school marks a new beginning in the life of your child. Taking one's time to explore educational options is a very important decision for any family or parent. Greensprings has been a co-educational school for more than 35 years so we understand how boys and girls learn and grow. We seek to aid the development of children in our care, to become outstanding scholars, athletes, artists and global citizens, by instilling in them the spirit of excellence.
Well-rounded education is of paramount importance at Greensprings. We guide all students to develop personal integrity and leadership skills which they can draw from for the rest of their lives. We will be very pleased to help you understand the unique benefits which we have to offer at Greensprings, where we encourage each child to develop as a lifelong and confident learner.
Academic excellence starts with the right foundation
Chinedum Benjamin Egbosimba
Major: Chemical Engineering
Recognized by the black community center awards for his academic excellence at Stanford.
Ikenna Kelechi Onyenze
Course: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
GPA of 3.94 on a scale of 4
Seton Hall University
Through the IB Diploma programme, I have gained more confidence. I have learnt time management skills and I can now cope with a large workload.
University of Birmingham
Graduates with First Class
In retrospect, IB gave me the platform to realise my potential and enabled me correlate experiences in the class room to real life situations.
Dr. Barney Wilson
Deputy Director of Education/Head of School, Anthony Campus
Mrs Feyisara Ojugo
Head of School, Lekki Campus
Mrs OluRanti Bankole
Head of Admissions
I learnt the value of hard work in Greensprings. I usually stay up late until 2am to study. This way, It wasn't difficult for me to study in medical school. Greensprings taught me confidence. Greensprings taught me boldness.
-Dr. Lara Oyadotun
The teachers made my experience worthwhile, they were very competent. One thing about Greensprings is that they have always invested consistently in the development of their teachers.
Why Greensprings is considered the number one school of choice by most parents.
1. Where is the Lekki campus located?
Km 40, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki (After Crown Estate), Awoyaya, Lagos
2. Where is the Anthony campus located?
32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Anthony, Lagos
3. Where is the Ikoyi campus located?
12a Reeve Road, off Glover Road, Ikoyi Lagos
4. Do I have to bring my child to the event?
It is an added advantage if your child can attend; however, it is not compulsory.
5. Can I register for the event on that day?
It is advised that you pre-register on or before 24th of November due to limited available slots.
6. Who is the psychologist?
Dr. Kimberley Scollard (Canada)- she has a BA in Education an MA in Education and a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
7. What happens if I am not part of the first 30 and 10 students for the learning profile and one-on -one session with the psychologist respectively?
We do have other interesting activities that will take place during the event; however, if time permits, your child might still be able to participate.
8. Why is it important to know my child's learning style?
Research has proven that every child has a unique learning style and failure to identify it could lead to various learning difficulties.
9. Why do my child need to see a psychologist?
Every child needs educational enhancement as they progress. A psychologist helps to see the hidden potentials in students and proffer necessary solutions.
For further enquiries, call 0704 550 2424, 0908 717 1700, 0704 550 2444 OR 0701 671 8865