Why Greensprings is considered the number one school of choice by most parents.
OPEN HOUSE 2017
About Greensprings School
Choosing the right school marks a new beginning in the life of your child. Taking one's time to explore educational options is a very important decision for any family or parent. Greensprings has been a co-educational school for more than 30 years so we understand how boys and girls learn and grow. We seek to aid the development of children in our care, to become outstanding scholars, athletes, artists and global citizens, by instilling in them the spirit of excellence.
Well-rounded education is of paramount importance at Greensprings. We guide all students to develop personal integrity and leadership skills which they can draw from for the rest of their lives. We will be very pleased to help you understand the unique benefits which we have to offer at Greensprings, where we encourage each child to develop as a lifelong and confident learner.
Academic excellence starts with the right foundation
Chinedum Benjamin Egbosimba
Major: Chemical Engineering
Recognized by the black community center awards for his academic excellence at Stanford.
Ikenna Kelechi Onyenze
Course: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
GPA of 3.94 on a scale of 4
Seton Hall University
Through the IB Diploma programme, I have gained more confidence. I have learnt time management skills and I can now cope with a large workload.
University of Birmingham
Graduates with First Class
In retrospect, IB gave me the platform to realise my potential and enabled me correlate experiences in the class room to real life situations.
Director of Education
Head of School, Lekki Campus
Dr. Kimberly Scollard
Head of Special Education Needs School
Head of Admissions
Highlights of the Open House
Global trends and their impact on your child's education
• Find out how we are shaping the future of education in Africa
• Find out how we have consistently produced excellent students for over 30 years
• Greensprings is the only accredited Thinking School in West Africa in partnership with Thinking School International, find out how it is shaping our student's meta-cognition to the highest level possible
• Find out how your child can participate
Unprecedented live classroom experience
• An experience of our teaching method in real time
• Opportunity to interact with teachers and students after the class
• A visit to our classrooms
• A visit to our laboratories
• A visit to our libraries
• A visit to our sports facilities
• A visit to our sensory rooms
• A visit to our play areas
Information on admission into Greensprings School
• Fee structure
• Entrance examination
• Admission procedure
• Application form
Details on available scholarships in sports and academics
• Find out how you can obtain scholarships through football
• Find out how you can obtain scholarships through academics
Understanding your child's unique educational pathway
• Free career and learning style profile (for the first 30 students)
• One-on-one session with a psychologist (for the first 10 students)
I learnt the value of hard work in Greensprings. I usually stay up late until 2am to study. This way, It wasn't difficult for me to study in medical school. Greensprings taught me confidence. Greensprings taught me boldness.
-Dr. Lara Oyadotun
The teachers made my experience worthwhile, they were very competent. One thing about Greensprings is that they have always invested consistently in the development of their teachers.
1. Where is the Lekki campus located?
Km 40, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki (After Crown Estate),
2. Where is the Anthony campus located?
32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue,
3. Do I have to bring my child to the event?
It is an added advantage if your child can attend however, it is not compulsory.
4. Can I register for the event on that day?
It is advised that you pre-register on or before 10th November due to limited available slots.
5. Who is the psychologist?
Dr. Kimberley Scollard (Canada)- she has a BA in Education an MA in Education and a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
6. What happens if I am not part of the first 30 and 10 students for the learning profile and one-on -one session with the psychologist respectively?
We do have other interesting activities that will take place during the event however, if time permits, your child might still be able to participate.
7. Why is it important to know my learning style?
Research has proven that every child has a unique learning style and failure to identify it could lead to various learning difficulties.
8. Why do I need to see a psychologist?
Every child needs educational enhancement as they progress. A psychologist helps to see the hidden potentials in students and proffer necessary solutions.
For further enquiries, call 0704 550 2424, 0908 717 0700, 0704 550 2444 OR 0701 671 8865