What is G-Camp?
What's in it for my child?
- Your child will develop endurance and grit through assault-and-obstacle courses.
- Your child will learn to balance after a swing.
- Your child will be engaged in activities that will make him or her develop mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Your child will learn to face his or her fear in extreme situations.
- Your child will learn how to be focused and develop orientations for tactical maneuvering "if and when" in difficult situations.
- Your child will learn how to work with a team which is a necessary leadership skill.
Go beyond the limits
There is a gap and missing link that we are trying to bridge. We want children to learn what their physical bodies can do while learning leadership and endurance skills useful for life.
Activities at the Camp
Payment can be made at any Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Account Name: Greensprings Special Event Account
Account Number: 0113539481
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Man O' War
Man O' War is a regimental voluntary organization which is saddled with the responsibility of developing patriotic, self-reliant, self-disciplined and selfless individuals for the society. It is an outfit of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Center (C<C), a parastatal in the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports.
About Greensprings School
Greensprings is a co-educational day and boarding school in Lagos, Nigeria, with an excellent track record in child-centered education. We promote the development of children in our care to become outstanding scholars, athletes, artists and global citizens, by instilling in them the spirit of excellence and good work ethics. Students are guided to develop personal integrity and leadership skills that will enable them grow as confident and lifelong learners.
We care for children all through their formative years (3 months to 18 years); covering Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form (International Baccalaureate Diploma). With our newly adopted thinking school curriculum and as Nigeria's fist Thinking School, we believe that more of our students will develop growth mindset that will make them more innovative in proferring solutions to problems within the society.
See terms and conditions for discount below:
1. Payment on or before 14th of June 2020 will attract a 20% discount on either the boarding or day option. This means you will pay N68,000 and N48,000 per week for boarding and day respectively.
2. Payments made from 15th to 21st of June 2020 will attract a 15% discount on either the boarding or day option. This means you will pay N72,250 and N51,000 per week for boarding and day respectively.
3. Payment made from 22nd to 28th of June 2020 will attract a 10% discount on either the boarding or day option. This means you will pay N76,500 and N54,000 per week for boarding and day respectively.
4. Payment made from 29th of June to 5th of July 2020 will attract a 5% discount on either the boarding or day option. This means you will pay N80,750 and N57,000 per week for boarding and day respectively.
5. Payment made after the 6th of July 2020 will not attract any discount as full payment will be required.
6. The discounts do not cover the purchase of the kit which is valued at N20,000